TRBS Media is currently looking for a talented senior editor located in Berlin to create engaging and exciting social media-based content for client projects and our own platforms.
We Are TRIBES.
…a Startup located in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Our business is to provide authentic content in cooperation with creative people and open-minded brands from all over the globe.
Working as a part of our team means connecting with inspiring artists, celebrities and tastemakers as well as developing and managing holistic content campaigns. We provide flat hierachies, international clients and projects with a lot of space for out-of-the-box thinking and creative self-realisation.
What’s the job?
– Coordinating and assisting editorial team in including research, editorial writing, photo shootings, and interviews
– Responsible for creating own editorial and branded entertainment content
– Analyzing traffic and social engagement for content development
– Content conceptualization and creation across all social media platforms
– Projecting job turnaround times accurately while maintaining schedule
What do you bring to the table?
– Strong grasp of the English language (German is mandatory)
– Excellent writing and editing skills
– Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
– Understanding of the special requirements for writing online, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of brevity
– Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with contributors and designers
– Interest in fashion, lifestyle, culture and music
– Critical eye for details in all aspects of visual design, including typography, color and aesthetic
– Creativity and problem solving skills
– Photoshop and Illustrator skills is a plus
– Experience in creative shooting, possess a strong creative vision and a passion for delivering quality content is a plus
– Permanent postion with development possibilities and longterm perspectives
– Monthy remuneration by TRBS Media GmbH
– Entry date: As soon as possible
If you interested in becoming part of our team please send your resume and application to: