TRBS Media is currently looking for a talented video editor located in Berlin to create engaging and exciting video-based content for client projects and our own platforms.
We Are TRIBES.
…a Startup located in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Our business is to provide authentic content in cooperation with creative people and open-minded brands from all over the globe.
Working as a part of our team means connecting with inspiring artists, celebrities and tastemakers as well as developing and managing holistic content campaigns. We provide flat hierachies, international clients and projects with a lot of space for out-of-the-box thinking and creative self-realisation.
What’s the job?
– Coordinating and assisting the editorial team in post-production; including research, clip compilation, sound, and grading
– Responsible for assisting videographer in camera setups, lighting, and proper camera operation on production projects
– Analyzing traffic and social engagement for content development
– Content conceptualization and creation across all social media platforms
– Projecting job turnaround times accurately while maintaining schedule
What do you bring to the table?
– Proficiency in using non-linear editing software such as Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro
– Interest in fashion/street fashion, pop-culture and current trends
– Experience in creative shooting as well as a strong creative vision and passion for delivering high quality content
– Excellent sense of visual composition, movement and perspective
– Ability to combine creativity with technical skills
– Constant aspiration to keep up-to-date with filming methods and equipment
– Knowledge in motion graphics is a plus
– Permanent postion with development possibilities and longterm perspectives
– Monthy remuneration by TRBS Media GmbH
– Entry date: As soon as possible
If you interested in becoming part of our team please send your resume and application to: